Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to share how I solved my storage problem on trips I bought two Reno bags made by T-bags which are made for motorcycles and placed them on the back of the sling I strapped them to the rollbars with the built in straps...one on each side ....also they're waterproof When you tie them to The back of the rollbars you can actually keep them from setting on the back of your sling or you can place something under it to keep it from scratching the surface of the rear deck .... they are not much larger than the top of the rollbar so they don't look bad either

Attachments

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Good idea and won't totally block rear view either. :)

·
Premium Member
5,846 Posts
I wanted to share how I solved my storage problem on trips I bought two Reno bags made by T-bags which are made for motorcycles and placed them on the back of the sling I strapped them to the rollbars with the built in straps...one on each side ....also they're waterproof When you tie them to The back of the rollbars you can actually keep them from setting on the back of your sling or you can place something under it to keep it from scratching the surface of the rear deck .... they are not much larger than the top of the rollbar so they don't look bad either
Those are a good fit for the roll bar! Nice find!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts