Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I am chomping at the bit over this Slingshot. I pretty much have decided to buy one of these Slingshots. I am a stop and turn freak that has been doing road course track days for the past couple of years in my Miata and think this is just so me as I love the open air and quick handling driving. I am already thinking of custom valving the suspension as I work at a Motorcycle race shop. Cant wait to meet other Polaris Slingshots to drive around and do track days with.

·
Registered
183 Posts
I'll be looking to do track days as well. If your able to revalve the suspension and get
the slingshot to handle better. I would look into sending mine to your shop if you would
be up for doing them. It would be the best alternative till we get some nice aftermarket coil overs!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'll be looking to do track days as well. If your able to revalve the suspension and get
the slingshot to handle better. I would look into sending mine to your shop if you would
be up for doing them. It would be the best alternative till we get some nice aftermarket coil overs!

We are a Ohlins dealer and a pro level motocross suspension builder so maybe I can call Ohlins and get them to help me build a sweet set up for these slingshots.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Ah that would be awesome! Ohlins is what I what to put on it.
I don't think you would want to lower it. But have more aggressive
Valving and springs. And we'll have to work on a roll bar too.
I really hope Ohlins can come up with a nice front, combo!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ah that would be awesome! Ohlins is what I what to put on it.
I don't think you would want to lower it. But have more aggressive
Valving and springs. And we'll have to work on a roll bar too.
I really hope Ohlins can come up with a nice front, combo!

I will start looking into it in the next couple of days and let you know

1 - 10 of 10 Posts