Polaris Slingshot Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So the steering, on my 2017 Slingshot SL, almost completely went out while driving. Took it to a shop and it turns out to be my steering rack. Anyone else have that problem?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Was there any sign that it was going out or did something just snap?
Wonder if my 2017 could need tge upgrade..
Not sure how to check.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Was there any sign that it was going out or did something just snap?
Wonder if my 2017 could need tge upgrade..
Not sure how to check.
It started with feeling the steering more loose and it progressed so the front wheels were barely responding to me turning the wheel. So I limped my way to repair shop and they have it now.

·
Registered
2 Posts
So the steering, on my 2017 Slingshot SL, almost completely went out while driving. Took it to a shop and it turns out to be my steering rack. Anyone else have that problem?
Go to Polaris Slingshot and Polaris's Other Products & Polaris Dealer Complaints on facebook for lots of info about problems with Polaris products.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Go to Polaris Slingshot and Polaris's Other Products & Polaris Dealer Complaints on facebook for lots of info about problems with Polaris products.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts