Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
These are currently in R&D as we speak. Would you guys be interested in a fender for stock wheels or aftermarket? If aftermarket which wheel sizes?
I would like the fender to cover the wheel from the swing arm to cover tire better to make it more functional than a styling exercise, which is great but not what I want from a rear feder,if that's not possible, you could sell lots of the beautiful fender braket and we could adapt fender of choosing.

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Received my SSV belt cover today. I have already installed. Still not perfect, paint looked good still have to pull and twist a little bit but still an easy install and I did install 2 nylon washers / spacers under lower screw to keep cover from rubbing the sprocket. I think it will clear without the washers, I will find out if and when I take it off again

·
out of POSER Status-Almost in the BIG BOY clique'
1,478 Posts
Received my SSV belt cover today. I have already installed. Still not perfect, paint looked good still have to pull and twist a little bit but still an easy install and I did install 2 nylon washers / spacers under lower screw to keep cover from rubbing the sprocket. I think it will clear without the washers, I will find out if and when I take it off again
I should change mine to Nylon..Mine came metal

·
out of POSER Status-Almost in the BIG BOY clique'
1,478 Posts
They sent 2 metal washers with it, but they were 3/8" not 1/4" and I already had the nylon washers and they were a little thicker
I didn't even think about it, but like the idea of Nylon, instead of metal, hope metal doesn't scuff

41 - 47 of 47 Posts