Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll go first. My name is Heffa, and this is my first visit to SlingShots Anonymous.

Today I had to take a trip to Costco, and I went out of my way.... quite a ways out of my way.... so I could drive by the dealership to see if there were any signs of SlingShot activity. I was looking for a Polaris truck backed up to the freight door. A SlingShot display being assembled. Window banners. Anything.

There was nothing.

I'm weak.

·
Registered
497 Posts
My name is Sloride and this will be the first of many visits to SSA.

Being very compulsive, I am diligently working on my patience...SCREW THAT...POLARIS!!!...I WANT my Slingshot and I want it right now...do you hear me POLARIS???...DO YOU???

ok, I am better now...i am going to go have an adult beverage...ya'll have a lovely day

·
Registered
499 Posts
Relax brother...now inhale...exhale...inhale...exhale. Feel better? We all are still going through this feeling. Wait till the actual touchy feeling comes when the Slingshot arrives. Here we go again!

·
Registered
414 Posts
Hi my name is Ryder. I haven't put my deposit down yet because I have commitment issues. However, I find myself checking the Slingshot Forum about five times a day and have been on the leaderboard since shortly after I joined. I also scour the Internet daily for any information posted in the past 24 hours. I've watched the same videos repeatedly and have a collection of Slingshot photos filling my hard drive. I've also been by my dealership three times in the past to weeks looking for signs of life. No luck to date. I need help.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Hi my name is WithoutHope... "Hi Withouthope"....It's been 10 minutes since I last opened up taptalk or safari to check any new info on the SS forums. I find myself saying this is the last time I'm going to look at it today but there is this hole inside that I must fill with any new info (granted there is none), I can find.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts