Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While I wait like all the rest, I thought how about a consolidated forum to collect all the do's, dont's, and guess what happened to me. Example:
I hit a pothole so hard it___________.

My __________flew off at_______mph.

Check the tourque on your _______because__________.

I got _________gas milage.

I shredded the belt with___________.

I hit a _________and did__________.

Polaris told me ________about my warranty because I did____________.

When i tried to trailer it I ___________because__________.

In the rain I __________because__________.

The motor does__________at altitude.

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
I couldn't get financing for an SS so I sold my ________ wife, _________and, _________ My mother-in-law ,and _________ bought it.

·
Registered
497 Posts
I couldn't get financing for an SS so I sold my ________ wife, _________and, _________ My mother-in-law ,and _________ bought it.
I have a couple of X mother-in-laws that I would like to send you as a replacement...Jus tryin to help Mike :p

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
While I wait like all the rest, I thought how about a consolidated forum to collect all the do's, dont's, and guess what happened to me. Example:
I hit a pothole so hard it___________.

My __________flew off at_______mph.

Check the tourque on your _______because__________.

I got _________gas milage.

I shredded the belt with___________.

I hit a _________and did__________.

Polaris told me ________about my warranty because I did____________.

When i tried to trailer it I ___________because__________.

In the rain I __________because__________.

The motor does__________at altitude.
I hit a pothole so hard it___________ reminded me that I live in Montreal Quebec, where you have potholes every 50 feet

My __________ girlfriends bra ,flew off at_______120,mph.

Check the tourque on your _______ zipper ,because__________ A lot of girls would want to go for a ride

I got _________ unknown, gas milage.

I shredded the belt with___________ with my ninja knife, and I couldn't put back on my pants

I hit a _________ Mexican bean, and did__________ A fart

Polaris told me ________ nothing about my warranty because I did____________ nothing so far but waiting for the SS to come

When i tried to trailer it I ___________ knew the tires will blow up because__________ she was so fat

In the rain I __________ I use an umbrella ,because__________ I don't like getting wet

The motor does__________ not know what to do , at altitude.

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
I have a couple of X mother-in-laws that I would like to send you as a replacement...Jus tryin to help Mike :p
Forget it, The guy told me I need to pay $5000 extra if I give my mother-in-law as a trade-in and that's The dealer being very generous
ROTFLMAO

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I ________my _______off reading the replies to a semi serious thread I started while board waiting for my ss. :D:D:D So here I am hitting my :banghead::banghead::banghead: Wall until I :vomit::vomit::vomit: Hallucinate and think I saw a :greyalien::greyalien::greyalien: But ran over a :beaver::beaver::beaver: So all of you :stop::stop::stop: And continue to dream about your :greedy::greedy::greedy:.

:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts