Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Slingshot Grand Touring Chan Chew Two
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sent out a number of PMs to N GA and N Atlanta owners I know of!

Looking at our first SS ride on New Years Day starting in Ellijay, heading to Blue Ridge / Blairsville down thru Suches to Dahlonega and back to Ellijay. Open to other suggested routes.

I am in Ellijay and SS riders south and west could meet here easily and we could proceed to the Blue Ridge area and pick up some from S TN and NC and head south to Suches and down to Dahlonega and back to Ellijay. That is about a 3-4 hour easy ride plus whatever riders need to do to get to Ellijay or their rendezvous point. Should be a nice day ride for most!

We could have a group forming in Ellijay, another one in Blue Ridge and one in Dahlonega and we could pick up more riders at different locations along the way!

Don't want to start too early since some may be recovering from new years!

Maybe RSB (Red Starter Button) at 10:00 in Ellijay?
(Can't do a KSU = Kick Stands up)

Please PM me and we can figure out the details!

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Would love it but still SlingShot less.... :mad:
If you swing down 400 into Dawsonville let me know would love to meet you guys...
Could get some Wings if it's dinner time.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
have a great ride, we have a couple planned for thursday and satday in so. cal (if no rain). post pics.
Will do if it does not rain! Everyone have a Happy and safe New Year!

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi fellow SE Slingshot owners!

I would love to go for a Cruise on New Years Day, but..... the weather is looking really cold. Forcast for Ellijay is 27 New Years eve and a high in the 40's New Years day. That is just a little too cold for me even in a SS!

Think we better hold for a warmer date! The mountains of N Ga may even be a little cooler than the forecast. So for now I am NOT planning on a cruise New Years Day.

Sorry, I was really looking forward to our first cruise!

Gary

1 - 8 of 8 Posts