Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Welcome James Thorne (Independent) from Houston,TX.. to the Official True Laser Track Family. Starting this month April 2016 he will be performing patented Laser Alignments on Polaris Slingshots..he can travel depends on the distance

Thornoli's Spyder Alignment

Houston, TX 713-320-5889 (ask for James)
E-Mail [email protected]

Check our True Laser Track/ Slingshot dealer page often, as we are adding laser dealers each week.

http://www.spydercomfort.com/slingshotdealers.htm

Thanks! We are indeed set up and doing SS alignments in North Houston. Let us know if we can give you a hand.

James Thorne

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #22

·
Registered
229 Posts
Call Grapevine Polaris in Grapevine Texas please 817-481-2500. Tell them Tim from the DFW Slingshot Facebook forum told you to call. They have sold the second largest number of Slingshots in Texas

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #27

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #28

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Sorry for delay...had 2 strokes this summer leaving me paralyzed on the left side...after many months of therapy I am back to 80 %...and the good news is we are still selling SS systems and also doing alignments,,,just not as fast as before !!!

no dealers in Alberta

·
Super Moderator
2,871 Posts
This has been completely worth it for me. Not to spend money where it doesn't need to be spent, this has really given steering capabilities to the Titanium along with tire life.

The SL Squirrel drives had no end of alignment issues and burned through a set of fronts in no time. Went to Nielsen Enterprises in Lake Villa Illinois once we found out they do laser alignments and they found it wouldn't align because the rack-and-pinion unit was bad, and could now be covered under warranty. Guess who also has great handling and less tire wear?

Paid for itself.

·
Registered
760 Posts
Just out of curiosity what should an laser alignment cost? I just got quoted "about 200" from my local dealer. Is that a fair price?

LC

·
Super Moderator
2,871 Posts
It seems (and I could be wrong) shops usually charge $110 for the Slingshot. Nielsen Enterprises in Lake Villia, IL charged $100. The equipment is expensive, so if the volume of alignments is low, your dealer may need to charge more just to not take a huge loss.

(I hear that Nielsen's is the 3rd largest dealer in the U.S.)

21 - 34 of 34 Posts