Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,125 Posts
It seems like most of the marketing models are at Vegas SEMA show. 10 of them we are hearing.

Hopefully they can get one loaded and headed back to Texas, but I wouldnt hold your breath.

We have a motorcycle show here in AZ starting tomorrow, and it doesn't appear there will be one here.

Great question to ask on the FB page.

https://m.facebook.com/PolarisSlingshot?_rdr

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
One will be in MI this week, but it's not like that helps you guys. :p

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I sent Polaris a message on FaceBook, if anyone goes to the rally before Saturday please let me know if there is one there. I was thinking about running down there if there is going to be one there, but did not want to go if a SS was not there. ;)

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
I have said it before. They are the worst corporation for advertising a vehicle they dont have. It pisses me off so bad every time I see one being shown in the public. I wish someone would run up to it and put a sign that says "one day we will make this"

·
Registered
105 Posts
They got us by the yang yang on delivery.....:vamp:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
I called Mancuso in south Houston and they said that there is a slingshot at the rally this weekend! I am headed that was Saturday morning! :) Feel like i am going to be able to finally see a ghost...

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
I cant believe Polaris is still showing them. They are burying themselfs every time they do. I just sent an email to a few corporate email addresses at polaris. I dont even know if they are in the motorcycle division. But I think when they read it they will forward them accordingly. I just told them that they had lost $150,000 in the last week. And that number would continue to grow everytime I could open my mouth. That is how many people have canceled their purchase because of delays so far that I personally knew.

·
Super Moderator
5,846 Posts
Ezra I just talked to mancuso south the SS sales guy I spoke with said he was not aware of an SS being at the rally...do you mind messaging me if you see the unicorn please so I can find it....thanks

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ezra I just talked to mancuso south the SS sales guy I spoke with said he was not aware of an SS being at the rally...do you mind messaging me if you see the unicorn please so I can find it....thanks
Sure thing. I am really going to be pissed if one is not there since the dude i talked to said there was one there...

·
Registered
70 Posts
According to Todd at Team Mancuso Powersports Gulf Freeway (about an hour from the rally) there is not a slingshot at the rally.

David

·
Super Moderator
5,846 Posts
Yes David I spoke with 1 of their guys yesterday....but man were there an amazing number of every other kind of bike you could imagine!!!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415486197.916357.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415486233.716789.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415486265.316105.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415486289.021483.jpg

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Some cool bikes thanks for sharing the pics. I do have to say though that I am personally not a fan of the oversize front wheels with rubber bands on them. Seems like one of those trends that will come and go like the massive rear tires. Although I do think a really wide tire would look sick on the back side of an SS.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts