Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm curious if I am the first one ever to get a speeding ticket in a slingshot? If not am I the first to get it on day one of delivery? I promise I wasn't trying to get stopped. Ha ha ha!!

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
I'm curious if I am the first one ever to get a speeding ticket in a slingshot? If not am I the first to get it on day one of delivery? I promise I wasn't trying to get stopped. Ha ha ha!!
You are the 1st on the 1st day of delivery. Another 1st. I will put it on the list.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
12/11/2014 about 4:30 pm mtn std time. 82 in a 65 coming down the canyon.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What were your conditions like? Traffic? Wet roads?......If it was clear and dry, that's lame....You were speeding so yeah, but lame.
The roads were dry, overcast day, temp around 40°,light traffic. 4 lane canyon highway. No insurance yet but no problem. Showed him the paper with date of delivery.
The ticket was knocked down to 74 in a 65.

·
Vendor
5,411 Posts
The roads were dry, overcast day, temp around 40°,light traffic. 4 lane canyon highway. No insurance yet but no problem. Showed him the paper with date of delivery.
The ticket was knocked down to 74 in a 65.
Well.....Sounds like he didn't completely hose you.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I know I am going to get a ticket, its so fun to drive mine. Sorry dude, but you do win the prize.

If not for speed, it will be for burning tires

·
Registered
431 Posts
You are not the first to get the ticket, but as FJ said you may be the first on the first day.So now it won't be me anyway, Thanks

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The cop didn't say one word. Only confirmed it was made by Polaris.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Congrats bro, I was the first and you were the first. Maybe we should start a dumb ars speeders club!!!!!!!! I'm sure there will be many members.:)

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Congrats bro, I was the first and you were the first. Maybe we should start a dumb ars speeders club!!!!!!!! I'm sure there will be many members.:)
I'm all for it. It's good to be the founding members

1 - 20 of 21 Posts