Registered
1,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
@4Nines
@dascrow
@NickJ
@El Chorizo
@ffarl

I wanted to give you all a very special thanks for not only putting together one of the best damn forums I have ever been a part of but also making it very easy to navigate, full of great features, awesome graphics and detailed information for the members.

You have made the wait not only fun and entertaining but extremely resourceful for me. I would have driven my dealer out of his mind without this forum! I truly look forward to logging on and catching up on the daily information and talk. The topnotch membership you have attracted is another attribute to a job well done!

So again, thank you, I look forward to many great Slingshot exchanges and information in the future!

·
Registered
541 Posts
x3 for me as well. Couldn't have said it any better. Really looking forward to when everyone gets their SS and start talking of their rides, mods, trips, & gatherings of the members.
Larry

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
I'm on a lot of forms and I want to steal some of the implementations used here!
This is a great forum site and an even better community!

·
Premium Member
1,108 Posts
Thanks for the kind words! Forum administration is usually a thankless job, but all of you guys have helped make this a pleasurable forum experience. So thanks to all of you for being cool and making our 24/7 efforts that much more enjoyable. Cheers to all!

·
Registered
155 Posts
Thank you guys! It has been a long row to hoe getting to this point and now we are on the precipice of the release of the SS! I cannot wait for each and every one of you to experience the ride that is the Polaris Slingshot. There is really nothing like it.

Thank you all for being the best group of folks that I have had the pleasure of working with!

·
Registered
843 Posts
Yes, thank you CT for reminding us that passionate people, unpaid, take care that everything goes well, informs us and makes sure that everything going on in respect to this site! For myself i was a forum Admin and I know the time and availability that it takes ... so you dear Admin ... Thanks!:)

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Yes, thank you CT for reminding us that passionate people, unpaid, take care that everything goes well, informs us and makes sure that everything going on in respect to this site! For myself i was a forum Admin and I know the time and availability that it takes ... so you dear Admin ... Thanks!:)
I agree, even though we come from the "Darkside" ....somewhere up north, French talking and from a different country, using spelling check, to see if our English is written well...you guys except us just The same......we do have one thing in common, we love "beer and cheeseburgers" LOL

·
Registered
428 Posts
yes thanks to all the administrators and also all the members for sharing. I too come here many times a day to see what new infor is coming out. Sure wish the SS was out, but now we have a base to go from and an active community to really trick out these SS. Thanks again. Looking forward to meeting many of you and surfing the asphalt.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts