Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now I know we all love the ride of our SS and esp. love to be seen. I am not one to blast concert level sound down the city strip yet I have a question. Those of you who have wheel pod speakers, behind the headrest speakers AND/OR speakers in the armrest. How your speaker still sound at highway speeds? I been debating on upgrade but curious INSIDE THE COCKPIT how much better is it?

·
Registered
101 Posts
I have a base model I added kick panels and side pods with Rockford 6.5 3 ways powered by the deck. At highway speeds 65ish I can hear the music but not that great. I’m adding a amp very shortly and believe that will help a lot. It is plenty loud up to about 55ish now.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
I have ONLY the rear deck pods. I had the foot pods first and replaced with the rear deck pods. 2 speakers and a small amp and I can hear them pretty clear at any speed. However, it does kind of depend on the type of music you are listening to.

·
Registered
989 Posts
I have the rear deck pods and side pods as well as a base woofer. I run two amps, 1000 for the 4 speakers and 500 for the woofer. I can hear them at any speed and the sound is amazing.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts