Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Vendor
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys.. just wanted to let everyone know that the guys over at Berts' Mega Mall in Covina (where i purchased my SS).. hooked me up with the right people over at Sparco :) We're now an approved dealer for Sparco seats and accessories. The Slingshot sliding seat rails and R100 reclining seats are test fitted in the slingshot and will be available for sale at SlingMods in January 2015. They make the seats in Vinyl too to help with water resistance. I know this is not a mod for all.. but I sure can't wait to get my hands on a pair! These seats take the SS to an entirely new level of awesomeness in my opinion.

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
That is a great question....Are there no base models in your area either?

@SlingMods what will the ballpark cost be for the vinyl seats?
Nope none in my area. That's okay im not mad I just like to joke. Ct has been a HUGE help lending his to us. But I am pissed it raining and their is no snow. I need some BRAAAPPPPP!

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Nice upgrade. I should just pick those up and at least have something to sit in and pretend. The rain here sucks nuggets. If I was sledding I would not even be thinking about the SS.

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
@SlingMods you are going to be the root cause for me filing for bankruptcy...make sure you get the sport steering wheel that has the flat base like in the expensive european cars..

·
Vendor
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
@SlingMods you are going to be the root cause for me filing for bankruptcy...make sure you get the sport steering wheel that has the flat base like in the expensive european cars..
:) We'll carry every wheel that fits... we'll be sure to carry something that meets your style :) The guy from Sparco told me that Momo, Sparco & NRG have interchangeable bolt patterns on most of their steering wheels.. so that opens up the spectrum for some crazy options.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts