Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 427 Posts

·
Vendor
2,226 Posts
Do you know if any Ventura area dealer will have a SS on display? Or I have to try LA dealers?
I spoke with our local dealer... www.simi-rv.com in Simi Valley and they said they're keeping 2 of the first 3 to arrive as floor models for people to see. The owner said they're expecting delivery the 3rd week of October.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Any Northern California members.
Thanks
I'm a NorCal owner. 2nd on the list. Getting the Grey color. The 1st one got the Red SL color. It's Corbin owned, same company that makes Corbin seats for motorcycle. Looks like there going to be making aftermarket seat for our Slingshot...hint.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'm a NorCal owner. 2nd on the list. Getting the Grey color. The 1st one got the Red SL color. It's Corbin owned, same company that makes Corbin seats for motorcycle. Looks like there going to be making aftermarket seat for our Slingshot...hint.
I like the red & black combo. never was much on corbin seats, would have to be something special to get excited about it

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Fashion Valley here! I've got 1,248 miles on her and she's 2 weeks old. Had my 600 mile service at Southbay Motorsports $233.31 with Polaris Synthetic and full inspection with Belt adjustment, Motoworld EC wanted $300. Next one I'm doing myself!
I'll be out of town thru Xmas and New Year but a get together here in SD is a must!

Stevz94 Good Luck and hope she gets here early.

Ray-Ray give Mesa Grande a cruz;

1 - 20 of 427 Posts