·
Disruptive --> IG /Facebook
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Besides Joker, anyone else out there?

·
Registered
175 Posts
It will be me soon, just have not gotten mine yet.

Have a place in Miami Beach 63rd and Collins.
FT I live between Naples and Bradenton

·
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It will be me soon, just have not gotten mine yet.

Have a place in Miami Beach 63rd and Collins.
FT I live between Naples and Bradenton

Nice, I live in Miramar.

·
Registered
175 Posts
So I want to set up a run from Naples FL to Key West FL.

We could do it very low budget, or each chip in $200 and we could do a reception leaving Naples and upon arrival in Keys. We could get a group discount and stay somewhere overnight in the Keys and then drive back. Think of a Feb run.

Who is in? Any dates work better then others? Should we collect money for receptions? If it gets large we can go to Polaris for Sponsorship.

PM or Post Replies. However, you feel most comfortable. At very least, trying to gauge how many people we would have, so let me at least know WHO is down.

·
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

We could do it very low budget, or each chip in $200 and we could do a reception leaving Naples and upon arrival in Keys. We could get a group discount and stay somewhere overnight in the Keys and then drive back. Think of a Feb run.

Who is in? Any dates work better then others? Should we collect money for receptions? If it gets large we can go to Polaris for Sponsorship.

PM or Post Replies. However, you feel most comfortable. At very least, trying to gauge how many people we would have, so let me at least know WHO is down.

I like the idea...
But I would meet you down here.
Hopefully we will have more owners by then !

·
Registered
1,499 Posts

Maby we need a friend with a house down there they charge like the bike week at Daytona I check to go there yesterday but wow that not cheap and its always full

·
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
3 SL rolling in FT Lauderdale this weekend and one base (me) in South beach...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Not sure how to do any of this as its my first time ever. I am probably the guy they saw on Marco and at Stans on Sunday. I got the first black SS in Naples a few weeks ago and have been driving around the naples area.

1 - 20 of 99 Posts