Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
916 Posts
Damn, you got me excited. I thought it was a new video of sights and sounds of the sling shot. Sick of this frigging waiting!!!! This should be in the Slingshot Vs. the competition thread : - /

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
It was meant to give ideas of what we can do, can I have some soup now???:shamefullyembarrased: you know if we wait for "ma Polaris" to come out with stuff, we'll be old and gray....oh crap, I am old and gray (till I bald up). we're already banking on after market just for some storage. we've got two colors and 2 models, what a way to put ur personal touches to yours. check out the wheels and paint jobs. speaker arraingments. lighting effects , etc. I know I got some ideas from these boys. mine won't be gray very long, and my empty radio hole won't have their $2k radio system., add some saltines with the soup???;)

·
Registered
843 Posts
I try to believe myself i will not modified nothing on the SS...but deep Inside me i know it's impossible...the new wheels gonna be paid before receive the SS in April! lol

·
You could've had a V8
2,380 Posts
It was meant to give ideas of what we can do, can I have some soup now???:shamefullyembarrased: you know if we wait for "ma Polaris" to come out with stuff, we'll be old and gray....oh crap, I am old and gray (till I bald up). we're banking on after market just for some storage. we've got two colors and 2 models, what a way to put ur personal touches to yours. check out the wheels and paint jobs. speaker arraingments. lighting effects , etc. I know I got some ideas from these boys. mine won't be gray very long, and my empty radio hole won't have their $2k radio system., add some saltines with the soup???;)
I'm really not banking on aftermarket for anything at this point as I already have enough to keep me busy for a few months. I look at this thing as a 32 ford deuce. How many colors did they have? How many options?

They started with this...
barnfindDeuce_2000.jpg

Then did this...

140111-0561FordDeuceCoupe32.jpg
4853193510_6c81986de2_z.jpg
new-deuce-660.jpg

We are all about to embark on a journey that people just like us did 60 years ago. I can't wait to make it my own.

And yes, soup and crackers for you Ray - yours will be just as individual as you in no time I am sure of it. ;)

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm really not banking on aftermarket for anything at this point as I already have enough to keep me busy for a few months. I look at this thing as a 32 ford deuce. How many colors did they have? How many options?

They started with this...
View attachment 461

Then did this...

View attachment 462 View attachment 463 View attachment 464

We are all about to embark on a journey that people just like us did 60 years ago. I can't wait to make it my own.

And yes, soup and crackers for you Ray - yours will be just as individual as you in no time I am sure of it. ;)

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts