Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my first experience with Polaris and I've never seen anything like it. I put down a $2000.00 deposit on a machine I've never seen, yet it's like I threw my money in a black hole. No one has contacted me about anything. No one knows anything about anything when I call and beg for answers. The delivery date is all I care about, I knew I has taking a chance on everything else because it's new and untested but I'm ok with that because I liked what I've seen...may be a winner, may be junk...I'll decide that if I ever get it. This never ending rolling date really sucks and its piss poor on Polaris' part. No excuse for it. Pick a date and stand by it!

·
Vendor
5,431 Posts
Welcome........And yeah, they've sucked the whole time. No matter what you say, they'll ignore you. I've worked myself into an angry frenzy a time or three already. Sit tight brother.....I think we're close.

·
Registered
620 Posts
I have been at this since the first of July and would not be a bit surprised if I don't see it or hear from them till sometime next year . That's just they way it's been the whole time, guess I just got used to it . But my garage got cleaned 20 times and I do have a new full face helmet that sit's in it . My dealer has had his display up for weeks now but still not a word of when my SL will show up.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Just called the Mothership and talked to a rep. He stated delivery was being done in the order they recieved them, first come first serve. Of course thats all he knew. Still waitting........and waitting.....

·
Registered
620 Posts
Went back and checked ,I put my deposit down 7/30/14 . I thought it had been longer than that no wonder it's not in yet . lol

·
Registered
38 Posts
If anyone is getting to the point of cancelling that would help the rest of us move up the line :) . Sorry, I am anxious too but ya just gotta chill or cancel order and move on cause no matter how great it is - its just a toy we are talking about. I am envious of those ahead of me in line. Good fun to all!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts