Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
early prototype by the looks of it, doesn't even have Polaris on the nose.

The more I see the gray the more I like it but I really wish color options were more then 1 essentially as each trim only has one option available. I was hoping for more like cars where I had a slew of colors to pick from.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
early prototype by the looks of it, doesn't even have Polaris on the nose.

The more I see the gray the more I like it but I really wish color options were more then 1 essentially as each trim only has one option available. I was hoping for more like cars where I had a slew of colors to pick from.
Yes and he miss the middle headlight!
!For color, it's curious the SS not come with 4 to 6 choice! White...Blue...Green...Orange...and so more

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well you Canadiens will not have the middle headlights so that is what you will be getting Centhron.
Yes and no...the middle panel i see on picture is a bit higher so the hole is not so big...look at the hole on this picture...is smaller...but i want the same middle as USA...so i will buy from US dealer parts, i want to make it like USa! So i will have 6 headlights lol.
072614-polaris-slingshot-f.jpg

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thumbs up Centhron! I love your enthusiasm and your English!! How many languages do you speak?
Thanks...i speak French and... Google Translation...

I write and speak English not so bad...but need a little help with Google...so he make me look like bilingual;)

·
Registered
414 Posts
Thanks...i speak French and... Google Translation...

I write and speak English not so bad...but need a little help with Google...so he make me look like bilingual;)
That made me laugh. Glad you're part of the forum. Thanks for taking the time to translate and join the conversation.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That made me laugh. Glad you're part of the forum. Thanks for taking the time to translate and join the conversation.
Cool guys here! We are all excited about this machine...in my case i have to wait until April...but this will let me the time to see all your mods and learn on your mistake...lol:p

·
Registered
266 Posts
Cool guys here! We are all excited about this machine...in my case i have to wait until April...but this will let me the time to see all your mods and learn on your mistake...lol:p
The only mistake I'm seeing around here is waiting until April!! :p:D

·
You could've had a V8
2,380 Posts
Good news here is that it looks like there is a bit of room for a wider wheel - perhaps 1" wider or more - based on that rear picture. Best shot I have seen so far of the swing arm from that angle.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Lights on Tail fin

One of the pictures of the rear view of the tail fin shows what looks like led lights. Is that red running lights or are they brake lights?
Anyone know?

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
I am the worst case to have a toy like that...winter... and no garage...:banghead:
Hey Guys! For those of us that live here year round It get very cold here during winter. All the way down to the 40's a couple of times in the winter. The rest of the time it will average 60 to 75. Great riding weather. Pack up your ride and come on down to Florida during the winter.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts