Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys and gals.
Last week I decided to put my ss up for sale. Our weather is not the greatest this year and I was getting frustrated and bored. And then when my local track came to they're final conclusion that we will never be able to run there. I put it up for sale and sold it in 7 hrs.

I may purchase another one in the future.
But too satisfy my racing desires I just picked up an 07 mx5 for a song that I will build for scca and track use.
Thank you all for the fellowship on these forums.
I intend on staying in the slingshot community as it is an awesome machine.
20150724_160656.jpg

·
Registered
424 Posts
Hi guys and gals.
Last week I decided to put my ss up for sale. Our weather is not the greatest this year and I was getting frustrated and bored. And then when my local track came to they're final conclusion that we will never be able to run there. I put it up for sale and sold it in 7 hrs.

I may purchase another one in the future.
But too satisfy my racing desires I just picked up an 07 mx5 for a song that I will build for scca and track use.
Thank you all for the fellowship on these forums.
I intend on staying in the slingshot community as it is an awesome machine. View attachment 22248
Maybe in 2021 when the new SS's come out with the 300hp entry mode having heated and cooled seats, all wheel drive, in any color, with the new ultra quiet efficient angless drive system.

·
Registered
557 Posts
What a surprise!! Thanks for the info you gave me a while back on the HID vs LED headlights.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Sad to see the sling go. But like others I'd love to hear about the build of the car. I know the questionable status and track to track decisions make it hard for those that want to run track days etc.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts