1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2017 Polaris Slingshot base - $16,000
Miles – 1600
Location – Hesperia, CA

Posting has been added to both CycleTrader & Craigslist (IE)

We’re selling our Slingshot, hoping someone out there can give her the road time she deserves. Looking to have it sold within the next 30 days here, there after we’ll be relocating to Utah. Our go-to loop was Hesperia, Silverwood lake up through Arrowhead, Big Bear lake, then back down through Lucerne into Hesperia when time permitted. Garage kept, typically with cover, though she’s a bit dusty at the moment.
I tired once during the pandemic last year to get the recalls handled but got the run-around after taking it to the nearest dealer in Rancho, the brake pedal clasp I switched around myself, she still needs the battery box seat belt (I believe) issues handled. Purchased from Corona Motorsports. Handful of accessories listed below, I may have missed one or two but will update as they come to me.

Looking for a patient buyer, it’s financed through Sheffield so the pink will be mailed out upon payment in full.

Twist Dynamics Gull Wing roof - $2,495
NASCAR styled Tallboy windshield W/ RAM mount + large size cell/GPS holder - $645
ATV Tek elite UTV deluxe adjustable rear view mirror - $73
Convex side mirrors (peel & stick) - $70
DDMWorks short throw W/ “egg” styled carbon fiber shift knob - $164.95
PRP Velcro paracord grab handles - $40
PRP side storage bags - $100
CoverMax 107524 full cover compatible with Gull Wing roof - $109
Viper car alarm with 2-way remote installed by authorized Viper dealer

I also have the double bubble wind deflector set that will go with that can be seen in a couple of the photos prior to the purchase of the NASCAR styled shield.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts