Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
located in MIAMI FL
second owner, bought 4 months ago bone stock with 3670 miles ,kept inside an air condition garage all its life ,took me 3 months to find the right bike , i just dont have time to use this enough to keep
title in hand

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump , cant believe no one has inquired, is the price to high for a 2015 with 4500 miles ?
or Miami to far ?:cool:

·
Registered
268 Posts
For a 2015 ya. I paid that price 3 years ago for mine with only 1200 miles. There are a few just like your at dealers around me for 14k and 14.5 k

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
from what i seen the 14k 14.5k bikes are not favorable colors , and the milage is alot higher
took me 3 months to find the right bike , most bike i would go see in my area where Ex rentals and beat up
i think these bikes depreciate way to fast ,
i guess ill wait for income tax money to come around if not ,start dropping the price after march
thanks for your reply

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
It is so sad to relate where a low mileage 2015 SlingShot trade in was sold by our dealer in 2017 for $15,000, (we almost purchased it so we would have his-n-hers Slingshots), and recently a low mileage 2017 SlingShot, after spending quite a while on the market, went out of state for under $10,000. However, you may not want to get in too much of a hurry to sacrifice your 2015 just yet before seeing how sales go with the 2020s, used SlingShots may be becoming more popular?

Bill

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It is so sad to relate where a low mileage 2015 SlingShot trade in was sold by our dealer in 2017 for $15,000, (we almost purchased it so we would have his-n-hers Slingshots), and recently a low mileage 2017 SlingShot, after spending quite a while on the market, went out of state for under $10,000. However, you may not want to get in too much of a hurry to sacrifice your 2015 just yet before seeing how sales go with the 2020s, used SlingShots may be becoming more popular?

Bill
yup , just saw the new autotrader comercial , base model sl with automatic $26,xxx
if you want a 6sp you have to buy an R model $31,xxx and change
now add tax tag and title
the older models are going up in value
not to mention the better 2.4 ecotec engine

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
@MIKE-HKS I don't think that's a bad price and most people expect negotiate on a used rig. I think the issue is a little thing called winter. Perhaps you'll get some lookers when the weather smartens up a bit.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Mind me asking how much
the $15,000 i was asking , i wasn't going to drop a penny , it was just a matter of time
once Polaris announced its new 2020 pricing the older bikes went up in value ,
all the dealers listing used slingshots on ebay and private sellers , have raised there prices ,
i think i could have gotten more now, but really needed the space, i wasn't really using it

1 - 11 of 11 Posts