Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Yes. (Yeah, maybe I wanna buy it!)

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
41 - 60 of 89 Posts

·
I may not be right but I can sound like it
4,534 Posts
I've been takin' diet tips from @Bill Martin and my "winter bod" isn't bikini ready - plus the nice snowman-esque coloring I've got going on would make your eyes water. But I'll get something damnit - before I sell this and for posterity's sake.

Till then - nobody take diet plans from Bill :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:
DAMN - and I thought I was really trimming up for my mankini pic
image.jpeg

·
ALPHA - Home of the V8 Slingshot
3,155 Posts
All the Hott chic pics you have and we get a Buffalo Butt, dammit girl, give us a real Bump. ;)

·
Registered
4,125 Posts
@hrmiracle

You should probably mention that your for sale SS was featured in the worlds best selling Slingshot Calendar.

I am sure that will get your some quick action. ;)

·
Registered
555 Posts
Really? Was her sling in the calendar? Good for her. Very nice young lady.

Here is hoping her sling doesn't sell, so that we could ride again. Fun times.

Sent from my brain using an iPad

·
May be Addressed as "Madame HRMiracle"
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
OH SNAP! Just got off the phone with the nicest guy who has payment being wired to my bank now. Obviously sales can always go south, but this dude seems super nice and working with him has semblance of shoe shopping in a land that only sells 5+ inches and up (aka heaven).

@EjFord - funniest part is? He's in Indiana and says he doesn't know if there's a group up there. Mind if I pass your info along?

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
OH SNAP! Just got off the phone with the nicest guy who has payment being wired to my bank now. Obviously sales can always go south, but this dude seems super nice and working with him has semblance of shoe shopping in a land that only sells 5+ inches and up (aka heaven).

@EjFord - funniest part is? He's in Indiana and says he doesn't know if there's a group up there. Mind if I pass your info along?
Heather, Super news. I'll pm you with all info later today and please do share.

41 - 60 of 89 Posts