Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Being later and that its Monday here you go!

After 9 years of marriage, the wife and I went in for counseling. When asked what the problem was,wife went into a tirade listing every problem we had ever had in the years we have been married. On, and on, and on – neglect, lack of intimacy, emptiness, loneliness, feeling unloved and unlovable, an entire laundry list of unmet needs she had endured.
Finally, after allowing this for a sufficient length of time, the therapist got up, walked around the desk and after asking the wife to stand, he embraced and kissed her long and passionately as I watched – with a raised eyebrow. wifey shut up and quietly sat down as though in a daze.
The therapist turned to me and said, “This is what your wife needs at least 3 times a week. Can you handle this?”
“Well, I can drop her off here on Mondays and Wednesdays, but on Fridays, I go cruising in the slimngshot.” I said.

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Being later and that its Monday here you go!

After 9 years of marriage, the wife and I went in for counseling. When asked what the problem was,wife went into a tirade listing every problem we had ever had in the years we have been married. On, and on, and on – neglect, lack of intimacy, emptiness, loneliness, feeling unloved and unlovable, an entire laundry list of unmet needs she had endured.
Finally, after allowing this for a sufficient length of time, the therapist got up, walked around the desk and after asking the wife to stand, he embraced and kissed her long and passionately as I watched – with a raised eyebrow. wifey shut up and quietly sat down as though in a daze.
The therapist turned to me and said, “This is what your wife needs at least 3 times a week. Can you handle this?”
“Well, I can drop her off here on Mondays and Wednesdays, but on Fridays, I go cruising in the slimngshot.” I said.
I love it, I freaken love it!!!

·
Registered
532 Posts
Remind me never never be drinking or eating when reading a turbosling post.
Medic quick get me a SlingShot.
:facepalm::nurse::nailbiting:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts