Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wondering who had a SS and is a member here and is around North Alabama. TN, MS, and GA.

·
Registered
50 Posts
just wondering who had a SS and is a member here and is around North Alabama. TN, MS, and GA.
Looks like Halleyville is NW Alabama...I'm half way between Atlanta and Augusta Ga. Looks like 5 hours by google maps unless you're in a Titanium SL

·
Registered
658 Posts
I'm down in FLA, you know Further Lower Alabama. In Panama City, FL. I know you probably venture down this way once or twice a year. Hopefully the wife and I will be taking this thing on some weekend adventures running some back roads up that way. If y'all get in my area, let me know.

Stephen.

·
Registered
2020 Slingshot Grand Touring Chan Chew Two
780 Posts
John,

Gary Johnson down here 16 mile sourth in Ellijay GA, MikeB is near in Dahlonega, Ricky is in Dalton and Ed Noga may have another one soon in Blue Ridge! Ruputured Duck is over near Gainesville.

We had a short ride with 5 SSs in early Jan and maybe again soon! See you then!

Check out the owners map and see some of the others close by!

Reactions: wolfhudson

·
Registered
403 Posts
John,

Gary Johnson down here 16 mile sourth in Ellijay GA, MikeB is near in Dahlonega, Ricky is in Dalton and Ed Noga may have another one soon in Blue Ridge! Ruputured Duck is over near Gainesville.

We had a short ride with 5 SSs in early Jan and maybe again soon! See you then!

Check out the owners map and see some of the others close by!

·
Registered
101 Posts
It's only about an hour and 40 minutes to Helen, Ga for me. Awesome riding roads in that area!! :) That's where the annual Southeastern Victory Rally is held too. !!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts