Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Sam, Gail & Snazzy
Discussion Starter #1
Folks, I have had a great deal of fun from owning two Polaris Slingshots. From the very first time of picking up my new Slingshot, I started capturing video of our experience. I shared rides with other Slingshots, group rides, travel video and much more. Then I started sharing maintenance video as I learned how to perform the various maintenance procedures.
Anyway, all my video links and posting will be here for all to see if anything will help. I am leaving for my new interest and am starting a video capture presentation on a new forum for the Mini Cooper.
I am now the owner of a 2020 Mini Cooper Countryman. My time now will be spent learning all about the last item on my bucket list of life interest. I really love it and am creating video for the forum. Did not want to leave without saying goodbye. Good luck to all!

Here is my new ride! We still want a little sport, with a lot of comfort, the senior ride for advanced seniors!!

Registered
Folks, I have had a great deal of fun from owning two Polaris Slingshots. From the very first time of picking up my new Slingshot, I started capturing video of our experience. I shared rides with other Slingshots, group rides, travel video and much more. Then I started sharing maintenance video as I learned how to perform the various maintenance procedures.
Anyway, all my video links and posting will be here for all to see if anything will help. I am leaving for my new interest and am starting a video capture presentation on a new forum for the Mini Cooper.
I am now the owner of a 2020 Mini Cooper Countryman. My time now will be spent learning all about the last item on my bucket list of life interest. I really love it and am creating video for the forum. Did not want to leave without saying goodbye. Good luck to all!

Here is my new ride! We still want a little sport, with a lot of comfort, the senior ride for advanced seniors!!

View attachment 184513
Wow, I for one am sorry to see you go but happy for you new adventure. For a newbie like myself, your support has been priceless. Actually gave me some confidence to purchase my ss.
I will continue to learn from your video library. Thanks again for all of your help and safe travels to you and yours!
And nice Mini Cooper馃槑

Registered
Sam: Hate to see you leave. I too have a 2014 Cooper S Roadster. Truly an amazing machine. You will enjoy it much. I l love my rag top.

Registered
Same here Sam helping me out. Questions and clear answers about my 2018 SS SL.
Your videos made working on the Slingshot a breeze. Be it reviewing new gadgets,oil changing and so on.
I expect on owning the SS SL into the far future. However, I have a back up set of wheels for rain protection.
Thanks again Sam for all you've done for us.

Roush1.jpg

1 - 6 of 6 Posts