Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have seen that a slip-on exhaust will be offered soon. I assume that it will replace the ressinator. Does anyone know if the slip-on is comparable to regular aftermarket motorcycle exhaust? I.E. would an Two Brothers, ect. work?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hopefully someone will come up with a cover for the exhaust manifold as well. Its uncoated steel and mine is brand new and already looks like crap from surface corrosion. A nice black shield to hide it would be great..

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
I have seen that a slip-on exhaust will be offered soon. I assume that it will replace the ressinator. Does anyone know if the slip-on is comparable to regular aftermarket motorcycle exhaust? I.E. would an Two Brothers, ect. work?

The exhaust will take some work and R&D to make it function and sound good. We made a few setups with various mufflers and it is loud! But with some tweaking it can be done! After we get the turbo done we will put R&D time into the exhaust.

·
Registered
38 Posts
And please come up with a decent shield for the manifold. Already looks like its 20 yrs old and I have not even taken delivery yet LOL

·
Registered
792 Posts
It sounds like your Slingshot will be featured on the front cover of Motortrend Magazine when they get done!

·
Registered
4,597 Posts

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
And please come up with a decent shield for the manifold. Already looks like its 20 yrs old and I have not even taken delivery yet LOL
I'd vote for a bolt on stainless replacement header for the stock manifold instead. Nothing in the way of exhaust systems looks better than a nicely made NAKED stainless header.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts