Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
903 Posts
So who's going?????????????
Please post up here if you plan on making the event.

I'll be there Saturday staying at the Comfort Inn that night. Not bringing the SS, just picking up my new trailer from
Slingthing Trailers. They will have it on display for the week there.

·
Registered
27 Posts
So who's going?????????????
Please post up here if you plan on making the event.

I'll be there Saturday staying at the Comfort Inn that night. Not bringing the SS, just picking up my new trailer from
Slingthing Trailers. They will have it on display for the week there.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Is it worth anyone's trying to make stick-on SLINGSHOTFORUMS.COM name tags that we could write our forum IDs on so we can recognize each other? Or is there some sort of gathering for those of us who hang out here? (I once moderated a giant guitar forum, and at a large guitar show forum members tried the name tag idea. It added to the occasion, though we didn't do any kind of official forum gathering. It was just nice to be able to put a face to a forum name - sometimes we look exactly like everyone imagined, but sometimes hilariously different!)

·
Registered
903 Posts
Not a bad idea, but it might just work if someone throws out a meeting time and place.
It appears not many from here are going.

I may be wearing a red jersey with my Slingshot number and my Forum tag over it on the back.
This way if people see it, they can say hello or avoid me!! :cool:

·
Registered
683 Posts
I'll be wearing a sling shot info t-shirt, yeah, I'm rebelling here ;)

Also, my SS has my name on it in a couple of places, and I'll have a TX flag on top when parked or for slow rides like the parade

·
Registered
4,714 Posts
The OTHER forums leaders (owners) will be at Maggie Valley. With
a big trailer and set up.... These guys own and ride and work on Slingshot. The owners of this forum --- a Corp that is just out to make a dollar. Some the 'monitors' do have Slingshots, but most of the monitors from the early days have 'jumped' ship a long time ago. Probably 30 times the activity over there.

·
Registered
683 Posts
LOL, true, but anytime you get a lot of people in the same room, there is going to be bickering.

Kinda like a big family reunion, or biker rally :)

·
Registered
683 Posts
I'm just on the sidelines, making snide remarks, poking the loud mouth and whispering shit that @EjFord didn't really do, but just to get a reaction :D

1 - 20 of 57 Posts