Polaris Slingshot Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I can always count on Jesus tripod and my favorite bird buddy for not letting me be the only one interested in a post.

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
And I'm still looking for a place to stay at Maggie Valley with my family.:banghead:

·
Registered
79 Posts
If you rent a cabin be sure and ask them about the driveway in/out of cabin. We met some friends up there for the New Year's and every car drug getting in/out. One had to park down the hill from cabin.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Leslie Jones Fernandez
Has facebook and google+ profile. Very nice modern cabins rentals throughout maggie valley and bryson. Links to her website on her personal facebook page or go to her cabin rental facebook page, with pics and lots of info...
Creekside Hideaway Vacation Rentals Maggie Valley.
We rented a cabin there, and was pleased... keep trash indoors.... or just enjoy the raccoons and bears. :beaver: :bear:

·
Registered
54 Posts
We are renting a three bedroom, two story cabin for the week, 7 days, 1.5 miles up the hill from Wheels Through Time Museum. Hot tub, 2 car or 3 Slingshot garage, three bedrooms, concrete pad to wash said Slingshots, Fire Pit, Fireplace, full kitchen, wrap around porch, Mountain view. There will be three bikes, 4 people, $1,000.00 for the week, divided 4 ways, is $250.00 each, or $35.70 per day per person!
www.Homeaway.com

1 - 20 of 22 Posts