Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
I'm huge in Japan...
1,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are just over a month out from SSITR. This year it's in Colorado Springs, CO! Home of Pikes Peak and Garden of the Gods. This is definitely one of the smaller shows put on by Slingshot Roadsters...but its one of the most beautiful. It will actually feel like a vacation compared to the bigger shows...so this means you all need a break from Homecoming, you all need a break from Maggie Valley, you need a break from Kerrville... Come on out and enjoy the Rocky Mountain high (no pun intended). I will have my slingshot out for everyone to see...4 wheel conversion freshly back from install from TrakHamr. Get registered...see you there!

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
I really enjoyed this last year, unfortunately the timing won't work for me this year. Highly recommended for those that can make it.

·
I'm huge in Japan...
1,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Last I heard there are roughly 70 registered...and as always there will be 15-20 stragglers that register at the show.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Four headed to SSITR from GA leaving Sunday!

·
I'm huge in Japan...
1,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
I'm huge in Japan...
1,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Today is the first day! It's been fun seeing the people on facebook taking photos of their travels from kentucky, GA, OK, NM, and other places. This is going to be a great rally! I will be heading down in a few hours to say hi to some of the folks and spend some money with SSO. lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts