Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just registered for the Slingshots in the Poconos Aug 21 - 25. Haven't reserved a room at the Chateau Resort yet. Looking forward to the event. Hopefully I'll get a chance to see some of the slings the great slingshot community there!

Ride on!

·
Registered
94 Posts
I'm a new Slingshot owner and would like to attend this event. I live in PA and have friends who I can stay with who live less than 10 miles away. I'm only interested in seeing what the vendors are offering. Is there an admittance fee to see the vendors. Will installations be available at the event? THANKS!

Reactions: EjFord

·
Registered
4,714 Posts
I'm a new Slingshot owner and would like to attend this event. I live in PA and have friends who I can stay with who live less than 10 miles away. I'm only interested in seeing what the vendors are offering. Is there an admittance fee to see the vendors. Will installations be available at the event? THANKS!
Welcome to the "World of Slingshot Insanity" I have been to several of the rallies. Great events, cost of attendance --- $59.00
Slingshots in the Poconos
Well worth the cost, get to see lots of Slingshots and the different mods that are on them. Meet lots of owners. Yes installs will be done on lots of the mods. Sometimes it's good to make an appointment before the rally. I have been to the Maggie Valley Rally several times...2018 there were over 400 Slingshots.

·
Registered
903 Posts
I'm only interested in seeing what the vendors are offering. Is there an admittance fee to see the vendors
cost of attendance --- $59.00
Ej, I think what W3 is asking is, if he doesn't pay, can he see the vendors. I'm picking up my trailer in Maggie. It's gonna be on display for the week with Slingthing Trailers. I'm not buying a ticket, but I sure as shootin' gonna be in there with the vendors.

So the question is, are we gonna get charged to go in to the vendors to spend our money???

·
Registered
4,714 Posts
Ej, I think what W3 is asking is, if he doesn't pay, can he see the vendors. I'm picking up my trailer in Maggie. It's gonna be on display for the week with Slingthing Trailers. I'm not buying a ticket, but I sure as shootin' gonna be in there with the vendors.

So the question is, are we gonna get charged to go in to the vendors to spend our money???
In Maggie Valley there is a gate where your coming in and must show your pass to get in (attached to the Slingshot) @ConnMan your coming in on Sat and walking in you wont have a problem.

·
Registered
520 Posts
My wife and I are originally from East Stroudsburg and retired to the eastern shore of Delaware just about 11 years ago. We are going to try to come up for this event.

Reactions: EjFord

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
My wife and I are originally from East Stroudsburg and retired to the eastern shore of Delaware just about 11 years ago. We are going to try to come up for this event.
Always nice to go back and revisit the mountains! Especially after the snow is gone (unless your a skier) :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts