Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
4,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Almost everyday I look through instagram at #slingshot and #polarisslinghshot photos. A couple of new photos are showing up today on there.

Feel free to search the same hashtags above to look at new photos, as there are more than just the one of Slingshots.

Disclaimer: I don't know the person that is taking the photos. I can only assume that he works in one of the Polaris distribution centers somewhere. I don't know where they are shipping to and don't have any idea on when mine is coming. I am in AZ and my base model was "funded" last week in my dealer's system and is still showing TBD for a ship date.

I think they are going to start shipping after the SEMA show finishes up next week. I think a lot of people will start to see ship dates in the system next week and items will arrive the week after. I am basing this guess on the absolutely 0 amount of inside knowledge I have; just my opinion. :cool:

Cheers! :D

·
Registered
4,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Love the disclaimer! Thanks for sharing. Starting to get excited (again).
And the questions and doubt will still come. ha :banghead:

Oh well.... ;)

Reactions: Spyderl

·
You could've had a V8
2,360 Posts
I think there are more pics of the SS than the sasquatch so it falls somewhere between the abominable snowman and Nessie on the reality scale.

Thanks again and post those SEMA pics as soon as you can. I prefer your perspective than the buff magazines.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
For me the only news that's going to get me interested again is one of the dealers on this forum confirming an actual customer order for delivery.

·
Registered
396 Posts
There is nothing embossed on the front crossbar which makes me think this is a preproduction model. I hope I'm wrong!

·
Registered
4,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
There is nothing embossed on the front crossbar which makes me think this is a preproduction model. I hope I'm wrong!
Negative guys.

It is there, im positive. Look close, or look at the other photos.

·
Registered
396 Posts
I downloaded the app so I could look and I'm still not sure but I sure want to be wrong. I hope you're right!

·
Registered
349 Posts
Almost everyday I look through instagram at #slingshot and #polarisslinghshot photos. A couple of new photos are showing up today on there.

Feel free to search the same hashtags above to look at new photos, as there are more than just the one of Slingshots.

Disclaimer: I don't know the person that is taking the photos. I can only assume that he works in one of the Polaris distribution centers somewhere. I don't know where they are shipping to and don't have any idea on when mine is coming. I am in AZ and my base model was "funded" last week in my dealer's system and is still showing TBD for a ship date.

I think they are going to start shipping after the SEMA show finishes up next week. I think a lot of people will start to see ship dates in the system next week and items will arrive the week after. I am basing this guess on the absolutely 0 amount of inside knowledge I have; just my opinion. :cool:

Cheers! :D

I am also in az and yes my dealer was funded and just jonesing for the ss!

·
Registered
4,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Show some other photos if you have any of the front..
You guys are sure ball busting on this. Ha. Refer back to post #4 in the thread.

Im 100% it says Polaris on the front nose.

I guess I'll have to post the zoomed in photo when I get to my computer.
Too much bad info has everyone second guessing everything. :( Its ok to believe!

·
Registered
791 Posts
Tell me they're loading the SS's on larger trailers than the one in the pic!!! At that rate it'll take a year to deliver a few hundred units. Maybe that was one being loaded for the show?

·
Registered
105 Posts
That is the top deck. These are normal sized trailers with two levels of 4 holding 8 total. Saw a couple around the plant that have Slingshot pictures and markings on the outside.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
You guys are sure ball busting on this. Ha. Refer back to post #4 in the thread.

Im 100% it says Polaris on the front nose.

I guess I'll have to post the zoomed in photo when I get to my computer.
Too much bad info has everyone second guessing everything. :( Its ok to believe!
We all want to believe but let's verify.

·
Registered
426 Posts
If you look closely on the center cross member upper portion you can see a reflection of possibly raised lettering :pompus:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts