Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If you have instagram, check out username clawsonmotorsports.

They have video and pictures of them unloading 2 SL Slingshots about 30 minutes ago. They are located in Fresno, CA.

I was really hoping to see some Grey on that truck, but it looks like 8 SLs.

I also find it very interesting that they are using big logo'd Slingshot trucks. These will be easy to spot on the open road. If you see one, you might want to pay the driver to deliver yours! :D

Hurry up and get to AZ! :mad:

·
Registered
4,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Anyone know what is in the blue circle? Exhaust? California only something?

·
Registered
532 Posts
Getting close to my neck of the woods.
But I'm 4/5 wave keeps changing but I'm ok with it. Just great to see them showing up at dealerships.
GO GREY.
Have to say nice looking.

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Anyone know what is in the blue circle? Exhaust? California only something?

Good eye. Parts of the underbody that used to be covered up and are now exposed.

0x600.jpg

10440730_10152798273636276_7764571510752842525_n (1).jpg

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
you know what is fixing to happen. Someone is about to write a check and be riding the first one

Reactions: dinger

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Well look at that....8 per truck and no containers.....I remember someone saying something about that!:)
Yes, I was saying that to myself earlier. Looks like they're pushed or driven right off. I wonder if they had a little fuel in them too to ride them off and on, because it didn't take long for them to start one up and scoot it along.

At least they know how to drive one, cuz it looked like they didn't know how to open the hood correctly without bending it. :shifty:

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Next week is going to be the big week for the majority, even if your dealer doesn't have the info yet they will be showing up!
That's right. Even if we don't know the info, they will magically appear, like Santa leaving presents. Only Santa gets to pick which day is Christmas...
And you have to give the presents to someone else... :/

·
Registered
542 Posts
Next week is going to be the big week for the majority, even if your dealer doesn't have the info yet they will be showing up!
Sure hope you're right CT. Last time I checked at my dealership they still hadn't gotten the displays so wondering how that'll effect my delivery. At least now people will be getting their SS's soon.
Being in Michigan it ain't likely I'll be riding much if any anytime soon.

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Sure hope you're right CT. Last time I checked at my dealership they still hadn't gotten the displays so wondering how that'll effect my delivery. At least now people will be getting their SS's soon.
Being in Michigan it ain't likely I'll be riding much if any anytime soon.
Good luck, Carbon!

The last fax did say they were shipping despite any delays in unreceived display pieces, so I hope you get yours soon.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts