Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We signed up and paid for Vegas 2019 and have tried to contact them at sales and info addresses and got failure notices. I know some of you know these people and maybe you can get them to clean up the websight and put some working contact info up there. We are Vegas people and can't wait to drive the strip at night in our slingshot BUT. Vegas has so much to offer and we want to sign up for some shows but with no itinerary posted it's difficult to plan and not miss the slingshot action.
jamesgn

·
Registered
4,712 Posts
I have been attending Slingshot Roadster events for 4 years. 99.9% good people with good events. some direct lines

ivor
Slingshotroadsters.com
561-351-9095
Palm City, FL
[email protected]

You can call or e-mail, He is usually very good about getting back.
Never been to the Vegas event,

·
I'm huge in Japan...
1,832 Posts
I have been attending Slingshot Roadster events for 4 years. 99.9% good people with good events. some direct lines

ivor
Slingshotroadsters.com
561-351-9095
Palm City, FL
[email protected]

I was going to say the exact same thing. 4 years of great people and great meets put on by some great people. I have been Ride leader a couple of times and I can't imagine many other people that can put together a multiday event this successful. I hit Vegas last year and for a first time show, it was great. I was really glad I made it down.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was going to say the exact same thing. 4 years of great people and great meets put on by some great people. I have been Ride leader a couple of times and I can't imagine many other people that can put together a multiday event this successful. I hit Vegas last year and for a first time show, it was great. I was really glad I made it down.
Thanks Ej I appreciate the info. I guess my biggest problem is with the web sight. The contact numbers are bogus, as is the email addresses. However we did get an updated Facebook posting which showed the itinerary we needed to plan our schedule.

We did Texas last year and it was ok.

Are you going to Vegas this year? We would like to meet you. Since vegas is our second home we know of some great places to eat, (both local and Tourist), as well as the best shows. We have owned the Slingshot for two years and during that time been to vegas 6 times. Every time we wish we had the slingshot to drive the strip. Yes we are excited to finally get a chance to do so.

Thanks again,
Jamesgn

·
Registered
4,712 Posts
Thanks Ej I appreciate the info. I guess my biggest problem is with the web sight. The contact numbers are bogus, as is the email addresses. However we did get an updated Facebook posting which showed the itinerary we needed to plan our schedule.

We did Texas last year and it was ok.

Are you going to Vegas this year? We would like to meet you. Since vegas is our second home we know of some great places to eat, (both local and Tourist), as well as the best shows. We have owned the Slingshot for two years and during that time been to vegas 6 times. Every time we wish we had the slingshot to drive the strip. Yes we are excited to finally get a chance to do so.

Thanks again,
Jamesgn
Won't be doing Vegas... We are going to be doing Texas in Apr, Maggie Valley end of May/Jun and Hopefully Canada (Sundre, AL) in July and Eureka Springs, AR in Sept. and a few day rides around Indiana. At 75 gotta play while I still can...

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Won't be doing Vegas... We are going to be doing Texas in Apr, Maggie Valley end of May/Jun and Hopefully Canada (Sundre, AL) in July and Eureka Springs, AR in Sept. and a few day rides around Indiana. At 75 gotta play while I still can...
We will see you in Texas and probably Eureka Springs if we don't take the Vette for that run.
Jamesgn

·
Registered
658 Posts
3AE9E42A-F15E-4C79-881B-BDCFE4495EBC.jpeg
We signed up and paid for Vegas 2019 and have tried to contact them at sales and info addresses and got failure notices. I know some of you know these people and maybe you can get them to clean up the websight and put some working contact info up there. We are Vegas people and can't wait to drive the strip at night in our slingshot BUT. Vegas has so much to offer and we want to sign up for some shows but with no itinerary posted it's difficult to plan and not miss the slingshot action.
jamesgn
I just saw this post and am somewhat surprised at this.
The only contact address on our website for Slingshot Roadsters is our email address which is [email protected] are contacted regularly by Owners.I have never had
an email from you requesting an itinerary.Had I received one I would have responded immediately.
I have no idea what other sales info addresses you are referring to .
Your wife on the same day made a posting on our Facebook Forum asking for about a schedule of events which had been posted a week or so before.We immediately reposted it for her.
I am also posting it here.
I posted the itinerary below.The pic here is the event.
We look forward to seeing you in Las Vegas.

·
Registered
658 Posts
669035E2-938D-4EFB-87C5-1D7FFAD77C38.jpeg
View attachment 173971
I just saw this post and am somewhat surprised at this.
The only contact address on our website for Slingshot Roadsters is our email address which is [email protected] are contacted regularly by Owners.I have never had
an email from you requesting an itinerary.Had I received one I would have responded immediately.
I have no idea what other sales info addresses you are referring to .
Your wife on the same day made a posting on our Facebook Forum asking for about a schedule of events which had been posted a week or so before.We immediately reposted it for her.
I am also posting it here.

·
Registered
1 Posts

ivor
Slingshotroadsters.com
561-351-9095
Palm City, FL
[email protected]

I have put in for a refund 4 times and have NEVER heard a word from anyone. They seem to just want to keep the money even tho they cancelled all the food, beer, guiness ride and bands..... I am disgusted by their lack of customer service. Once they get your money say goodbye to it. Shame

1 - 12 of 12 Posts