Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Some bikes put them on the swing arm, but I'll prob make a bracket to mount it further under the tail to the black part of the body so it's not hanging out in mid air.

Stephen

·
Registered
658 Posts
I happen to be in Florida if you are looking for a tester to send one to. I'm picking mine up Thursday. That would save me from building one on my own.

Stephen

·
Registered
4,125 Posts
Some of the items you have mentioned are items I already plan on purchasing.

It would be great if we could work out some sort of deal and I will help you test these items.

Im in AZ and will be putting a lot of miles on my SS when I get it. Im also very active with my GoPro and would be happy to possibly help with reviews and feedback.

Let me know if you are interested. Really looking forward to seeing each item as they get released.

Reactions: James McKinney

·
Registered
792 Posts
Maybe the 3rd thing we said when first seeing the Slingshot was "wow that plate is right out there". So a ticket bracket is already in the works to clean up that a$$.
I did the same thing with my VMax, only negative was if I get caught in the rain or go through an unavoidable puddle, water will sling from the rear tire up and over the seat and splatter unto my shirt. I would hate to chop down the plate holder/fender only to find muddy water on top of the rear deck where the shark fin is.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hey guys we have been hard at work here at slingshot modshop. Our final version of the talked license plate bracket is now done we decide to go with two different kicks. So this way people have the option of a bracket that is straighter (more legal) and one that has extreme under kick (little harder to read but looks perfect with the back of the SS).

All laser cut and CNC bent. Sending a few 100 off to get powdercoated black. So they will be up on our site by first week in January.
Still uses stock mph ting holes and uses stock light and comes with all needed hardware.

image.jpg

This pic shows the stock vs the 2 different kicks
image.jpg

2 different kicks
image.jpg

The extreme kick fits the lines of the Slimgshot.
image.jpg

1 - 20 of 91 Posts