Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, that's right. I have a friend looking for a good deal on a Sling. Cancer survivor and can't handle his Harley anymore.

If you are serious about selling at a reasonable price for a quick sale, please PM me.

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
Thanks Mniron,... Exactly what he is looking for. Text sent and waiting on reply!
Painter, look like one is in the Houston area and one in NM, I do have an open trailer that will carry the Slingshot --- Trailered to
Florida in Jan 2016. Let me know if you need to use.

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Painter, look like one is in the Houston area and one in NM, I do have an open trailer that will carry the Slingshot --- Trailered to
Florida in Jan 2016. Let me know if you need to use.
No response from either! I've got a trailer just need to find a Sling!

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
@Painter @fixmytoysCHRIS has a couple gray bases he really wants to move and will surely give your friend the best possible deal on a new one. @springer91 drove to Michigan because Chris's prices are unbeatable. That was back when slingshots were hard to come by, your friend wouldn't be disappointed.
Thank you Wolf. I'll get in touch with him. I didn't even think of a dealer!

·
Registered
42 Posts
There's one for sale in Yuba City California. It's on Craigslist, Sacramento

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Vendor
550 Posts
It's Sunday!!! Don't you rest my friend? Sending over info to the prospective buyer.
Haha, rest is a relative term... To me, getting caught up on forum messages and PM's while watching golf is resting ;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts