Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

Do you like

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Thank You All, You Know Who You Are!
3,685 Posts
This is the first slingshot with 24's if you don't like it then don't do yours its a personal preference
View attachment 13502
Do you have a shot of the other side for the full effect. I have always liked when people put big ones on. It makes driving around less mundane, the more diversity the better. I like how they look, I couldn't do it because I like pushing things, these would be less sporty and ruff riding.

·
Registered
434 Posts
overkill in my eyes, but that's just me.

knowing how much side walls can contribute to ride comfort, I can't imagine those tires do much for the ride.

·
Registered
4,124 Posts
Slingshot Donk!

Not my cup of tea because I want to drive mine really hard. I bet it looks pretty awesome. Would love to see it with a air bag setup.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
overkill in my eyes, but that's just me.

knowing how much side walls can contribute to ride comfort, I can't imagine those tires do much for the ride.
The ride is not bad because you are so close to
Do you have a shot of the other side for the full effect. I have always liked when people put big ones on. It makes driving around less mundane, the more diversity the better. I like how they look, I couldn't do it because I like pushing things, these would be less sporty and ruff riding.

Attachments

·
Registered
308 Posts
Not quite my thing I don't think, but does look interesting. Gives it a very unique look compared to all the others out there. A video and other angle shots showing rear and front would be interesting. Is the rear the same size? What width are you running?

1 - 20 of 70 Posts