Polaris Slingshot Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Slingshot or Spyder rt
You think if I put a top on the Slingshot I could use it as an everyday car. I’m 70 retired live in Louisiana

·
Registered
2022 Polaris Slingshot SL
21 Posts
No reason you couldn't use the SS as an every day car if you don't mind getting wet in an unexpected rain. The top won't stop rain from coming in, and with open sides, road splash is pretty real. I'm 67, semi retired and love my SS for pleasure use. The SS is waterproof, so being personally wet is the only issue. I'm in the Western mts. of NC, and love the curvy mountain roads.

·
Registered
2022 Polaris Slingshot SL
21 Posts
I rented both a Slingshot and a Spyder before I purchased the slingshot to check which I liked better. At my age, 67, I found it took a lot more work to steer the Spyder. The Slingshot was super relaxing to drive and my wife could sit by my side instead of behind me. And especially- here in NC, helmets are not required for Slingshots but are for the Spyder . I think it’s the same in TN also.

·
Registered
205 Posts
After buying my SS I took a class to get my 3 wheel endorsemen. The class was sponsored by CanAm so I spent a couple of days driving Spyders. I’m sure glad I bought the SS.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts