Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Vendor
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I threw together a bunch of the existing Polaris promotional videos and added music.... Enjoy

·
Vendor
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Vendor
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Good job on the video.
You make my wife very happy! She love that song! Nice trick to sell him the idea of the SS ... lol
Nice video Chris
that was awesome, thanks Chris
Haha you're welcome guys.... I was tired of Polaris chopping all of their footage up so much to come off as edgy and had some free time last night. At some point they will probably have it removed because I altered their original content lol.

·
Vendor
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
....or you'll be going to work for their PR department....
Haha I'm pretty sure they hate me because I'm always firing off emails with ideas... My big brain child the past 2 weeks has been organizing a "sneak peak" test drive event at my dealership for forum members that were within reasonable distance. Does not seem like they are interested... I was a bit upset because at least 2 dealerships in my state were allowed to have one on display for a least a day or two in the past month.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Chris, I had to buy the cd that is a great song.
I just wish Polaris would be more forthcoming with info. I don't know when or if people are going to get tired of it. At least let the dealers know what is going on.

·
Vendor
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah I love that song...

You will learn in time that Polaris is about as forthcoming as Apple when it comes to new products.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts