Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

slingshot trailer hitch

4K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  BikernDiver 
#1 ·
I have noticed that rivco and bushtec do not make trailer hitches anymore, please correct me if I’m wrong. I search the forum and could not find any information on them being discontinued. Wondered if it was from poor design. Also I have not use the form so please help me out if I am posting this question in the wrong area. Thank you in advance.

#3 ·
The Wycked Hitch is the only one that is secure enough to take any kind of repeated banging and not cause issues with the rear wheel. It's not hard to install, but requires the entire back deck to be taken off. Wiring is easy with the wiring adapter kits.

Reactions: EjFord
#5 ·
that is the hitch I am going with. From what I can see we don’t have much of a choice. It is the only one that actually hooks to the frame. I have seen a few videos on YouTube and I am a little concerned with how much it flexes up and down but I guess if you keep the tongue weight lite that would not be an issue. I wish Bushtec still made their hitch as it was a four point contact to the slingshot. I am saving up to 1.2 million dollars for the wicked hitch.

#9 ·
Slingshothitch.com also sells a receiver hitch. I put over 6,000 miles on it so far with no problems. I towed a Bunkhouse camping trailer from NC to Utah and back. It’s a rugged hitch, easy to put on and is well made here in the USA. Also the owner is a hell of a nice guy!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.