Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Wow! That's alot of pics and alot of Slingshots. So way cool to hit the track, were you able to run at will? If you were, given that the SS is restricted, but the drivers are not pros, what if any were common speeds hit?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Wow! That's alot of pics and alot of Slingshots. So way cool to hit the track, were you able to run at will? If you were, given that the SS is restricted, but the drivers are not pros, what if any were common speeds hit?
I was only able to get the SS to 90-95, because of the group o was with.
My boss hit 125, then it started slowing down a bit. i'll have some tack videos up in a few days, comcast said I used up to much data this month. xD

·
Registered
817 Posts
Myself and @wayne was upfront I do not know the TopSpeed due to the fact I did not look down when I am driving at that speed but if I had to guess it was maybe around 105 to 112 just a guess. but in less he had a turbo hitting 125 you would need a whole lot more track. FYI- we had a pace car in front of us that we were pushing yes we could have went faster.:D

·
Registered
48 Posts
Myself and @wayne was upfront I do not know the TopSpeed due to the fact I did not look down when I am driving at that speed but if I had to guess it was maybe around 105 to 112 just a guess. but in less he had a turbo hitting 125 you would need a whole lot more track. FYI- we had a pace car in front of us that we were pushing yes we could have went faster.:D
I was behind you two and looked down once on the back stretch, it looked like around 110, but that was a quick glance. The third group we went out with we were only around the 95 mph mark.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I pulled one of those drift back and get on dealios and I was able to hit 115 the first time, I had a rider my 2nd trip around and only hit 105

·
Registered
817 Posts
I was behind you two and looked down once on the back stretch, it looked like around 110, but that was a quick glance. The third group we went out with we were only around the 95 mph mark.
OK cool thanks I knew we were going fast just did not know how fast I just know it was not near 125 we just could not get the pace car to get out of her way:banghead:

21 - 36 of 36 Posts