Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SS Newbie (Just picked it up 27 Feb). I am seriously considering a top; however, I have spent a few hours searching through the forums, googling, and watching videos on various installs and tops and would like to get some more info from folks in the know. Gut feeling is either the Twist or the Bullet Speed V Back. How about some real world information comparing these two tops and your preference? Appreciate any guidance you may have. AVB

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
Welcome to the Slingshot madness. I haven't purchased a top...yet. Am kicking around the V Back model, for what it's worth.;)

·
Registered
4,909 Posts
I like the Twist Dynamics Top because I can mount wakeboard speakers on the rear bar behind the hoops. I think I read someplace that the Bullet folks were considering some type of speaker mount accessory.

·
out of POSER Status-Almost in the BIG BOY clique'
1,478 Posts
I like the Twist Dynamics Top because I can mount wakeboard speakers on the rear bar behind the hoops. I think I read someplace that the Bullet folks were considering some type of speaker mount accessory.
You heard right..And a hard top said to be I works?

·
WE ARE SLINGERS...
617 Posts
I have a Twist Top and my friend has a Bullet Top. The Twist top is 2 pieces and an easy install. The Bullet Top is a single piece top and is a more difficult install. Both tops look great so either one you chose I think you will be happy with. Happy mods to you!

Spud

·
Just say "NO" to PIMPS!
1,778 Posts
Yes, they are, specially made pods for the the Vee back model top. I'm sure they have more things in the works for the straight back version.

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
1st gen Twist top here. At the time they were the only top out, now there are a ton! I would still buy the Twist or maybe a Bullet

1 - 15 of 15 Posts