Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a confirmed siting of a SlingShot base model on display at the NH Grass Drags. It is the largest grass drag event in the country.

OCTOBER 10, 11, 12, 2014
Fremont, NH

I am heading out there tomorrow to sit my fat ass in the drivers seat.

Oh boy, Oh boy, gonna sit in a SlingShot,.. gonna sit in a SlingShot...:woot::woot::woot::woot:

If anybody else is interested in going here is a link to the event.
http://www.nhgrassdrags.com/

Oh boy, Oh boy, gonna sit in a SlingShot,.. gonna sit in a SlingShot...

·
Registered
70 Posts
Would you please take a camera and a ruler and snap some pictures of the infotainment console? Just curious how big that screen cutout area is? Wonder if it is a standard double din?

Also if you could, you could settle several other threads too:
Take some wrenches and confirm if it is metric or standard tooling.
Look for an OBD port near the drivers knees

Thanks for your time,
David

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I got to see and sit in the SlingShot today. WOW, WOW, WOW!!! It was much nicer than pictures and video can show.

I am sold, sold, sold!!! I can't wait to pick up SL#1 at my dealer. I am going to hate to park it for the winter. I probably wont even register it. I'll run it on the 20 day plate and then park it till March or April. :( But who knows, if we have a stretch of warm weather I'll pay the state to let me drive it. But it is getting cold early this year, we didnt even have much of a summer here in NH, much cooler than normal. The rest of the country was crazy hot but we stayed cool all year.

I want my SlingShot!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts