Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys, I noticed bubbles around my speedo, does that mean I'll have issues with water? Also I also noticed when I was polishing my SS, I found over-spray on the drivers side fender, not visually noticeable, you can feel it with your hand. I have a appointment with the dealer on Tuesday to look at it. Hope it's covered under warranty. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Hey Guys, I noticed bubbles around my speedo, does that mean I'll have issues with water? Also I also noticed when I was polishing my SS, I found over-spray on the drivers side fender, not visually noticeable, you can feel it with your hand. I have a appointment with the dealer on Tuesday to look at it. Hope it's covered under warranty. Any thoughts?
If my experience with my RZRs is any indication then Polaris will take care of it under warranty.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Oh, about the bubbles. I have the same issue on my SL. I think it is an adhesive issue.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Did you notice the rubber center piece on the hood close to the windshield, it was barely glued on, had to apply double sided tape to mine to keep from loosing the rubber.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Did you notice the rubber center piece on the hood close to the windshield, it was barely glued on, had to apply double sided tape to mine to keep from loosing the rubber.
If you mean the hood "bumper" pad I just went out and checked it. Everything is good with that on mine.

·
Registered
431 Posts
I know this sounds dumb,but the bubble issue around the spedo is a protective clear sticky cover is it. I only ask because this has happened to me on some items. I started bitching about quality control and then found out I had not removed the protector.
I'm sure with all the teche's we have on site that this is not the issue just a thought.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
I know this sounds dumb,but the bubble issue around the spedo is a protective clear sticky cover is it. I only ask because this has happened to me on some items. I started bitching about quality control and then found out I had not removed the protector.
I'm sure with all the teche's we have on site that this is not the issue just a thought.
Now THAT would be funny........

1 - 10 of 10 Posts