Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Really kind of sucks. You see, I have this little dog, a Papillion. His favorite pass time is chasing his ball. With the advent of winter, we would go sit in my second garage and I have this big empty spot in the middle where I would roll his ball and he would run and get it, and I'd repeat. I just sit there and sip a beer and roll the ball for the dog. Now, with the coming Slingshot about to fill that spot, what the heck am I gonna do with him?

I guess I could just put one of the daily drivers outside, and put the slingshot in the main garage.
image.jpg

·
Vendor
5,411 Posts
Really kind of sucks. You see, I have this little dog, a Pappillion. His favorite pass time is chasing his ball. With the advent of winter, we would go sit in my second garage and I have this big empty spot in the middle where I would roll his ball and he would run and get it, and I'd repeat. I just sit there and sip a beer and roll the ball for the dog. Now, with the coming Slingshot about to fill that spot, what the heck am I gonna do with him?

I guess I could just put one of the daily drivers outside, and put the slingshot in the main garage. View attachment 4164
That is a funny looking dog.
LOL....He's a great looking dog and he's definitely earned the right to keep his favorite past time......I think the DD will be just fine in the rain.:)........Or roll the ball down the hallway?

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
LOL....He's a great looking dog and he's definitely earned the right to keep his favorite past time......I think the DD will be just fine in the rain.:)........Or roll the ball down the hallway?
The DD. Is that what they call the SS when you pass by a truck full of well endowed women, or when you hit the wrong button on your keyboard? :confused:

Reactions: heffa

·
Vendor
5,411 Posts
The DD. Is that what they call the SS when you pass by a truck full of well endowed women, or when you hit the wrong button on your keyboard? :confused:
LMAO.....The Daily Driver........ I got a horrible mental image from the phrase "Well endowed women."

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
LMAO.....The Daily Driver........ I got a horrible mental image from the phrase "Well endowed women."
Woah, buddy. Up here not down there.

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I miss the late 60's and early 70's. I was a truck driver back then, and mini skirts were quite the rage.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts