Polaris Slingshot Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
I suppose Ohlins is out of the question as standard gear... Hell, I'd be happy with just a decent adjustable WP setup for the commuter stuff, sure it'll work just fine for that after-work-steam-relief rides, until I can afford the Ohlins, that is... :D

·
Registered
151 Posts
I was again, looking through the schematics and it looks like the front and rears will be adjustable.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Sounds like I'm on the right forum, I plan on adding a super charger with a extra 100hp. increase. The bike is very heavy and hope it will be what I want. So far everyone that I had asked about the increase power and handeling effects including Polaris is in the dark. I know that this is a new bike and no modifications so far. Modifications should be tested and then we know that it doesn't effect our safety and handeling conditions. The 1 thing that will determine purchasing this is more power due to the weight of over 1700lbs. This is no light trike.

·
Disruptive --> IG /Facebook
549 Posts
The stock shocks are NOT adjustable. So aftermarket is the way to go...

SlingshotForums.com Do the stock shocks have any adjustments?
James No, the shocks are not adjustable.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.