Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any information, or Rumors about when shipping is expected to Canada?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I'm sorry I miss spoke, no disrespect intended, it was in Ottawa
There was the shooting today in Ottawa at Parlrment building, killing, Either security or possibly a military gard. Yesterday in Quebec a
vehicle targeted an Canadian armed forces person on the street in uniform and ran him over and he died.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Was real sorry to hear what took place today. Were all family. Being they are military even hurts me more deeply. Don't take this the wrong way. All life is precious. Just being Vets that were serving there country.
I'm also a Veteran, lost friends when I was serving.
To my extended family.
Remember always give your loved ones a hug and kiss before heading out for the day.
Take Care and stay safe.

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Was real sorry to hear what took place today. Were all family. Being they are military even hurts me more deeply. Don't take this the wrong way. All life is precious. Just being Vets that were serving there country.
I'm also a Veteran, lost friends when I was serving.
BatSlinger I agree with you, it is extremely sad to see what can one do to prove a point by killing innocent people.
Wasn't there an attempt in Washington at the same time?
And at the same time a three month old baby was killed Buy a radical in Israel.
Ottawa, Quebec, Washington, Israel, all at the same time

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
My prayers to all the families

Dealers in Quebec Canada received the same fax that the US received couple of days ago concernin Friday October 24.
It is practically the same thing just a different country.
Good News. I am fist in line for an SL. I was worried I wouldn't get it till spring.

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
would like to comment, but can't do to job. Mike this is why I like your posts and this forum, because I can let go and relax. Learn from others who like and want a SS
You're absolutely right, we are all here for the same thing

We get information here before our dealers do.....I think!
As long as there is respect from everyone, we all eager to come back and read or say hello......no matter where you come from.....no matter what your hobbies....no matter what language you speak, or your background, we all welcome each other with open arms.
One of our members is 71 years old, I was so impressed just to hear what he had to say because his passion was the same as mine.
Not only the SS is a brand-new machine that reaches all different age group, I hope one day we can all meet laugh about it and shake hands

·
Registered
541 Posts
You're absolutely right, we are all here for the same thing

We get information here before our dealers do.....I think!
As long as there is respect from everyone, we all eager to come back and read or say hello......no matter where you come from.....no matter what your hobbies....no matter what language you speak, or your background, we all welcome each other with open arms.
One of our members is 71 years old, I was so impressed just to hear what he had to say because his passion was the same as mine.
Not only the SS is a brand-new machine that reaches all different age group, I hope one day we can all meet laugh about it and shake hands
Mike Mtl
Well said me friend.
Us members in this part of the country will have to plan some kind
of get together. Or anyone for that matter. There's so many members
I hope to meet one day.
Stay Safe. Very soon members will be cursing down their favorite roads. Grinning ear to ear.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts