Polaris Slingshot Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
I brought my Slingshot in southern California spring of 2015. It now has over 40,000 miles. It has been coast to coast three times and to the Midwest four times. I drive 600 miles a day minimum. The vehicle is very comfortable. I have XM for sound. Twelve to 14 hour days were the norm. However that was when I was younger in my 60's and 70's. Now in my 80's I stay closer to home and 300 mile days.
WOW!! Good for you. I am 67 and my SS has 83,000 miles on it and we both are still going strong. Been from coast to coast and Canada.

·
Registered
5,631 Posts
Yes sir. Just did a 30hr trip from Texas to Tennessee in 6days. Loved every minute.
My Wife no longer tolerates long trips like that. A typical drive from Houston to Northern Virginia takes us 3 days. Looking forward to going up there again. Want to tow the Slingshot since she doesn't like the turbo exhaust fumes and then I can drive down thru West Virginia to visit the Green Bank National Radio Observatory. Great drive down thru West Virginia.

·
Registered
73 Posts
My Wife no longer tolerates long trips like that. A typical drive from Houston to Northern Virginia takes us 3 days. Looking forward to going up there again. Want to tow the Slingshot since she doesn't like the turbo exhaust fumes and then I can drive down thru West Virginia to visit the Green Bank National Radio Observatory. Great drive down thru West Virginia.
We go up through WV as well. North past Elkins in Parsons And go camping there. I need to hit theObservarory.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts