Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

81 - 98 of 98 Posts

·
Sam, Gail & Snazzy
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #83
I will be featuring Slingshotforums Members Slingshots in my Future Photo Edit Projects here. My first is @coquiboys awesome custom creation. I give him an "out of this world" background! Great look!

Custom Slingshot with Planet background.jpg

·
Sam, Gail & Snazzy
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
Grey Slingshot in Exploding Cloud! One of our Members Slingshot, anyone recognize it. This is the Look of the feeling you when you drive a Polaris Slingshot!

Slingshot in Exploding Cloud.jpg

·
Sam, Gail & Snazzy
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
Here is a Photo Edited Project that was begging for a Blue Slingshot. The Polaris Slingshot is so unique, it is the only vehicle that will fit with backgrounds like this!

Blue Slingshot and Exploding Worlds.jpg

·
Sam, Gail & Snazzy
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #87
Government Working getting ready to miss second Paycheck. How many of us could tolerate that. Here is how the Gov Workers Feel, I am guessing!!

Government Workers Hit the Wall.jpg

·
Sam, Gail & Snazzy
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #90 (Edited)
Three Elements to blend for a view that is different and would be hard to get in real life. Took the Elephant out of the forest and toned him down for this shot. Had to tuck the Slingshot behind the girl. Does anyone see the Slingshot and Elephant?

Girl, Snazzy and Elephant.jpg

·
Sam, Gail & Snazzy
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #98
No way to drive to this location, my software allows you to see what it would look like if you could.

Slingshot at Golden Gate with Sunset.jpg

81 - 98 of 98 Posts