Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Sam, Gail & Snazzy
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to start a thread for the members to post their own Photo Edited or Enhanced Projects with their Slingshot. Photo Shopping can be fun and I can help anyone that is interested. I will lead off with my 2019 Calendar with some of my photo Edited Projects. I will be posting more projects here soon. Just want to see if there is any interest. Show Time!

Sam Owens 2019 Calendar – Calendar by Sam Owens

Here is my first Project to post here.

Earth and sunrise from Space with Snazzy.jpg

·
Sam, Gail & Snazzy
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You can create animation if you like. I tried my hand with this one. Polaris Slingshot is out of this world!!

·
Sam, Gail & Snazzy
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
This is A Slingshot Friend and Gail and I on a ride in the North Portland, Or area. Stopped at a little restaurant and this is a view from our RV, edited of coarse to dramatic affect. The Slingshot view is real, I played with the RV windshield. There is no limits I will stop at!

RV View of Two Slingshots in Oregon.jpg

·
Sam, Gail & Snazzy
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sometimes, when I have my base Edit done, I will capture things I want to see. Here is who I am in a nutshell. Outdoors, nature, and freedom!

RV view of Mountain and horses.jpg

·
Sam, Gail & Snazzy
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
This is a new feature of the upcoming Slingshot. The underwater feature. See how it matches with the swimmer and has that sleek look for navigating the depths. This model will appeal to the folks that like the water activities of boating with the underwater part.

Slingshot underwater.jpg

1 - 20 of 98 Posts