Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

Slingshot patches

13K views 30 replies 17 participants last post by  KatyTxSling 
#1 ·
Hey does anyone know if patches are being made or if any patches exist at this time. Hopefully they will have them in red and silver with 2015 on them. Now my other question is who else wants one or two?
I want one of each. [emoji3] and yes make them in different colors too!

#6 ·
I would think a black and white line drawing of the front end with the "lower wings" might be easier to get around the having permission thing. I am sure they patented the logo, but a line drawing?
But i am not a lawyer, and i don't play one on tv.

#7 ·
I can see it!
A red sharkfin, mocked up like the rear tailfin on the SS, rising above a black band.

I can't decide if I like it better with the faux stitching or the black border more.

Attachments

#11 ·
I've got a surprise for you, send me your e-mail address and ph number. will be out of town (9/21-9/29) WILL REPLY TO FIRST COME FIRST SERVE... LIMITED QUANTITY.. . IN THE HEADING PUT "SURPRISE"@ CAPTAMERACA@AOL.COM .
*paincs*
WHO? ME? SHOULD I EMAIL YOU? What do you have? D:

#23 · (Edited)
REMAINING IN STOCK I HAVE 1 10" RED (NO BAR ON BOTTOM)( 3 10" RED WITH BAR ON BOTTOM) (4 SILVER/BLACK 10" NO BOTTOM) (6 SILVER 10") (6 4" BLK/SILVER) (CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK ON 4" RED NO BAR) CONTACT ME :CAPTAMERACA@AOL.COM. YOU CAN PAYPAL AT THAT E-MAIL ADDRESS MAKE SURE YOU STATE COLOR AND SIZE..4" $10.95 10" 29.95 PLUS 3.50 FOR SHP. TEXT OR CALL ME 619-726-2199. PAYPAL DO NOT USE PURCHASE OPTION,,,USE SEND MONEY OPTION!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.